3 Organic Chicken Breast
1 cup Chicken Stock
Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce - See recipe below
14 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
10 oz. Fresh Leaf Spinach
2 tb sp. Minced Garlic
1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp. Thyme
1 tsp. Oregano
1/4 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
4 tbsp. Butter
1 stick of Land O' Lakes Salted Butter
2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder
16 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Season the chicken breasts with Himalayan salt and pepper then rub the seasoning into the meat.
2. Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat and add 3 tbsp of butter.
3. Cook chicken on both sides for 6 minutes until brown.
4. Once cooked, set chicken to the side and add the other 1 tbsp of butter to your iron skillet.
5. Add minced garlic and crushed red pepper to pan and stir until soft and fragrant.
6. Add the chicken stock.
7. Add fettuccini sauce, thyme, and oregano then cook until it begins to blend and simmer.
8. Add baby spinach and cook until wilted.
9. Add the sun dried tomatoes and allow to cook with all other ingredients.
10. Place the chicken back into the pan with ingredients and remove from heat.
11. Place pan into a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
12. Remove from oven, allow to cool, then serve.