Cream Cheese (I used Philadelphia Cream Cheese Original)
- I bought a long thin loaf of French bread and cut into 12 medallion slices.
- Layer the medallions with cream cheese to your liking. I put about a spoonful on the bread.
- Layer the Prosciutto to your liking. I cut a slice of Prosciutto into 4 squares and added 2 per sandwich.
- Next I cut a cherry tomato in half.
- I added two banana pepper rings and stuck a tooth pick in the middle to keep the layers from sliding off.
- I sprinkled my dried basil, garlic salt, and pepper and put on a pretty tray.